Friday afternoon we were back over to Marsh Valley to watch more of Tami's Softball games. This time it was against American Falls and they won. This also gave us a chance to see my Grandma Avery. Jeremy got to Lava Friday night and we were very glad to see him. Ethan and I miss him when we are not with him.
Saturday was a double header against High Land. This time the competition was a lot Tougher and they lost both games. Tami still pitched very well, but they just could not get a win. It was nice to be there with all of my family, even grandparents on both sides of the family. That night we went to a cantata that the Arimo Stake put on about the Saviors life. It was very well done, and a nice way to really think about why we have Easter.
Sunday morning was Ethan's first Easter. He did not really know what Easter was about, but he liked the things he got from the Easter Bunny and Grandma and Grandpa Avery. I did not take a pitcher of him in his Easter outfit, Ops!, but he
was cut. After church we dyed eggs because we ran out of time the night before. Ethan liked
trying to suck the dye off of the eggs. It was a little messy, but so fun to watch him. I wish we would have taken more video, because he was so cute. After a yummy Easter dinner thanks to my mom we went back over to the Arimo Stake Center for a fire side by Janice Kapp Perry. It was one of the best fire sides I have been to. She is such a funny lady, that brings the spirit with her. And the music was amazing of course. After the fire side Jeremy, Ethan and I headed home. Even though we love being with our family and had lots of fun it is always nice to be home. 

4 comments:
What a busy weekend!!! Holidays are so much fun with little ones!!!
That's nice that you got to spend a lot of time with your family for Easter. It sounds like you had a great time.
I think it was great that you got to attend the Easter Cantata and a fireside. I love Easter and the reminder of "new life." Ethan is super cute, as always.
EThan is so blond now! WHat a little grown up he is becoming. We love him lots
Post a Comment