Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Cabin

Jeremy's family had their family reunion this last weekend at Henry's Lake in Island Park. I always enjoy going up that way. It is so beautiful! We stay in a cabin on the lake. Every other year we put up a tent, but this year we slept inside. I was glad about this when a big wind/rain storm came up and we were running around trying to save the tents. (Not a big surprise. Every year I have went up to the cabin they have a wind storm).
I love going to church in other wards. It shows so much about the culture in the area. The church was full, the A frame packed, and people sat on the lawn outside. They also had announcements about bears.
This photo was taken Sunday just before we left for home. Some of the people had already left, and quite a few of the guys are golfing. We enjoyed getting to see everyone, visiting, playing games and eating good food.

1 comment:

Shelley Patterson said...

Looks like fun! I haven't been up there in years.