Most of us know and love the funny things kids say, but I love the funny things my husband comes up with. Especially because our son can't say anything yet. I have to share this even though Jeremy would not be happy about it. I thought it was funny.
Last Saturday I was trying to clean up the house some, freeze corn, make bread, take care of Ethan,etc. Jeremy helped with a few things then sat down and read a magazine. He did not even stop Ethan when he destroyed my plant! because he was so into his magazine. I asked him "Don't you want to be helpful. (Or something like that). He said to me "Yes! I want to be helpful in a minimal kind of way." I laughed so hard. (I have to say that most of the time Jeremy tries to be helpful, but he is not perfect and still is a guy).
Same day: Jeremy's work always dresses up on Halloween and then they have their kids come in and go trick or treating. I told Jeremy that I was thinking about making Ethan a parrot costume and he could dress up like a pirate and carry Ethan around on his shoulder. After telling me that as long as I did everything he would weir it. (Not very enthusiastic, or impressed with my idea). He said to me "And you can be a whore." "A What!" I say. Jeremy, "A whore! You know like the women pirate. Don't they call them whores?" I laughed. I don't think most men want there wives to be whores, or even look like a whore, especially at their work. I told him that I think they are called them wenches, or something else, but not whores.
11 years ago


5 comments:
HA! that's awesome! jeremy has always had the darndest things to say! it sounds like you guys are doing great!
How funny! And I completely agree... no matter how helpful they are, guys will be guys. :)
That made me laugh and laugh,I love your idea for a costume, it will be really cute, now if he really wanted you to be the Whore-That would be a really interesting costume, he may never let you out of the house in that
I laughed too...but I was in a school meeting and I shouldn't have been laughing. Oh, my brother I love that guy. Tell me hi. -Mandi-
I love it--that is so funny. Bless Jer's heart. Thanks for inviting me back to your blog. I'm so glad I can keep up with you guys now.
Post a Comment