Wednesday night Jeremy and I headed for Pocatello. We got to spend Wednesday night with Jeremy's Mom and Dad. It was fun to get them all to ourselves. We woke up Thanksgiving morning to a beautiful, but cool day. Jeremy, Ethan and I went on a short walk, and then came back to help get ready for Thanksgiving dinner.
Jeremy had his parents all of his sisters and their families there for Thanksgiving. Dinner was great and we all took time to express our gratitude.
The rest of the day we played games, talked and went to Mandi's school to play basketball. Ethan got a large goose egg on his head from playing to ruff with his cousins, but we had fun. that night Neil and Shelley were kind enough to watch all of the grandkids so the adults could go to Drew and Mandi's house for some adult time to play more games.
Jeremy and his Dad headed out early on Black Friday to do some shopping. I said I did not want to go, but then I could not go back to sleep, so I should have just went. Oh, well!
That afternoon we went to Bancroft to celibate my Grandpa Neibaurs 80th birthday. We had a second Thanksgiving dinner, and my cousin Stephanie made this very cute cake for my Grandpa. It looked like a camp site, because my Grandpa likes to camp. It was so nice to hear all of the stories about my Grandparents and my mom and aunts and uncles.
Saturday we cleaned my Grandma Avery's house and put up her Christmas Decorations. We are not sure when she will be coming home, but we want it to be ready for her when she does come home from rehab. We also Changed the flowers at my Grandpa Avery's head stone and put up a wreath. Of cores we played games and had good food left over from Thanksgiving.
Sunday we went to church in Lava. Then Jeremy, Ethan and I went into Pocatello to visit my Grandma Avery in rehab. We stayed until we could no longer keep Ethan under control then we made a quick stop and Neil and Shelley's for dinner.
We loved our Thanksgiving weekend, but as always love to come home too. Happy Thanksgiving. (No pictures I am sorry. I don't know what I was thinking!)
11 years ago


1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! It's always nice when you get it twice in one year too!
Post a Comment