Thursday, December 3, 2009

60th Wedding Anniversary

The third weekend in November Jeremy and I headed down to Logan for my Grandma and Grandpa Neibaurs 60th Wedding Anniversary. We dropped Ethan off at Jeremy's parents house. Thank You Neil and Shelley for watching Ethan so we could go. I also stopped by the hospital to see my grandma Avery after her knee sugary. She is doing great by the way.

We were able to go through a endowment session with my Grandpa and Grandma Neibaur, my Uncle Chad and Aunt Jackie, Aunt Linda, Aunt Lanette and Uncle Chris, Aunt Betty Jo, Aunt Juliet, Aunt Jana Lee and Uncle Justin, and my Cousin Kristin and her husband Terry. What a great feeling to be in the temple with so many family. We only wish my parents and Jakob could have been there with us. As well as all of my other Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.

We took a few pictures outside the temple, but I did not get any. We also had dinner at the Golden Coral. My uncle Steve was able to join us there. The food was good (stake and shrimp night) and it was fun to talk to my Grandpa and Grandma about When they were dating and when they got married. I would not have missed this great day. I love you Grandma and Grandpa. You are the perfect example of Love.

1 comment:

Krystell said...

I wish that I could have made it to the temple!! I had everything planned for Salt Lake, and then it switched. I am so glad that you were able to go. What a wonderful experience it must have been. You will have to share what you remember of their stories =0)