11 years ago
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Locked In
Ethan has discovered how to lock the doors in our house. He locked himself in his room. I know most doors have a little thing that you stick in the hole and it unlocks, but not ours. Ethan was crying and I was trying to talk to him and make him feel better. He did finally stop crying. Jeremy pulled in just in time to take the door nob off the door and get him out. There was Ethan with his play tools working on the door nob. What a problem solver. I guess he decided that we were not helping him, so he would have to solve his own problem. The smart little boy knew that he would need his tools to get out. Uncomfortably this has not stopped him from locking himself in the room. We finally turned the door knobs around. This just made a new problem. This morning he looked me in the room. I had to find something in the room to get myself out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I know what you mean all too well. Hunter locked me out of our house once- luckily we had just put a spare key outside the week before. Good luck, and hopefully you can figure something out to make this a little easier!
Oh wow. What adventures you guys are having!!! Too fun!
Post a Comment