Friday, June 11, 2010

Green Belt

After a busy morning of running errands. Ethan and I, (okay me, but he goes along with it), decided to grab some soft tacos from Taco Time (Ethan loves them. He can eat a 1/2 lb. soft taco by himself. This is saying a lot because he usually only has a few bites then is done, or won't eat anything.) We headed over to the Idaho Falls Green Belt to enjoy the warm weather and eat our tacos, bananas, and water. (I know kind of a different combination of food, but I brought bananas to snack on with us and it added some fruit to our lunch). Then we fed the ducks some bread. Ethan was so cute. He would through them bread then jump up and down and say I did it! It was all good until he decided to run away from me. After catching him a few times before he got in the water or the street. I decided it was time to leave, and also time for a nap for both of us. It was fun while it lasted, but much easier with Jeremy to run Ethan down. This pregnant lady is slowing down some and Ethan is getting faster everyday!

1 comment:

Mandi Burrell said...

So cute, thanks again for having us over for Ethan's party. I love seeing that little guy and you two of course.