Thursday, October 7, 2010

Brothers

Before having James I was a little worried about how Ethan would react to him. I am so thankful that Ethan has loved having a little baby brother in our home. He is always wanting to hold him. He is always saying "I wanna (want to) see em (him)." Ethan also loves to give him sweet kisses and hugs. Ethan worries about James crying. He tries to give him his pacifier and bring him blankets to cover him up with. Sometimes he loves on him a little to much, and there are still moments when Ethan choses to do not so nice things to his little brother, but for the most part he has been really good with James. Thankfully James is a patient little guy and puts up with all of Ethan's loving.

1 comment:

Shelley Patterson said...

That is so adorable. I think sometimes that kids just get so lonely as the first child and the next children that get added make them so much happier.