When we got home from the hospital on Saturday Jeremy's family was there with Ethan. I was so glad to see that little boy, and even more happy when the first thing he did was try and give James some of his toys. They were nice enough to also bring us some food and some very nice gifts. Thank you! These are just a few photos we took that day.

Grandma Furniss and James
James and Grandpa Furniss
Aunt Mandi and James

James and Aunt Michele

Our two little boys Ethan and James

First and only so far family photo.
The next day was Sunday and my family was able to come up after church to welcome James home. They also brought food for dinner. Thank you! My mom was able to stay after everyone else left to help us out for a few days. We really appreciate that. She was a big help with Ethan and James and made it so I could relax. She also did the cooking and cleaning and cleaning while she was here. Ethan really loved that Grandma bought him and James matching outfits and he insisted on wearing it the whole time she was hear. (I have to keep it headed so he will not put it on everyday.) My sister in law Angie also came back later in the week to watch Ethan so I could get a nap. Thank you Angie. Here are a few photos from when they came to visit. I may have to see if my sister got better photos. I don't know what happened, but some of them are a little bleary.
Aunt Tami and James
Ethan, Grandpa Avery and James
James, Aunt Angie and Uncle Jakob
Ethan, Grandma Avery and James
Uncle Kyle and James
The following Sunday, September 19th Jeremy's sister Wendy and her family came to visit. They were so nice to bring dinner for that day and also some frozen dinners to help us out. It is always fun to see Wendy's family because it means cousins for Ethan to play with.

James Merrill Furniss 10 days old and his cousin Carter David Lee 25 days old.

Aunt Wendy and James


2 comments:
James is adorable. You did good Heather. Congrats!
He is so handsome. Having two little boys is so fun! I love the picture of you guys outside your front door. That is too cute!
Post a Comment