Wednesday, May 25, 2011

James is Crawling!

Tuesday May 17th after we got home from cub scouts I put James down on the ground. He got up on his knees like he has been doing for weeks, but this time he actually started moving forward. James continues to improve, but still gets mad when he can't keep up with us.

If the video doesn't play follow the link below


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdJLSw-9t5U

This video was of James after he had been crawling for five days.

3 comments:

michele said...

I'm so excited to see James crawling. I couldn't get the video to work so I can't wait to see your family on June 11th or sooner.

averyclan6 said...

This is so cute. I can't believe that James is already crawling. He is growing up to fast.

wendy lee said...

SO cute- he can teach Carter how to go foward- he just crawls backward.