(I thought I would let Ethan tell you about himself instead of me this year. I did my best to write exactly what he told me. Then I added my thoughts in parenthesis.)
- How old are you? I am nine. I am growing up. (I thought you were four.) My daddy told me I am nine.
- What is your favorite food? My favorite food is candies.
- What is your favorite color? My favorite color is
black and blue
- Who is your best friend? Cody
- Where is your favorite place to eat? Pizza and Hamburgers (I don’t think that is a restraint name, just what he likes to eat when we got out to eat?)
- What is your favorite thing to do? My favorite thing to do is doing Ring Rangers (He likes to play Power Rangers and calls them Ring Rangers)
- What is your favorite animal? My favorite animal
is a Zebra.
- What is your favorite toy? My favorite toy is Ring Rangers toys. It’s from Idaho. Grandpa just found it for me. (He does not have a Ring Rangers (Power Rangers) toy.)
- What is your favorite movie? My favorite movie is
Spider Man
- What is your favorite TV Show? My favorite TV show is a DVD Spider Man.
- What do you help mommy with? Playing in mom and dad’s room.
- What do you help daddy with? Watch Spider Man.
- What is your favorite song? My song is blue beetle hello three times in church. (I am not sure why he adds the blue beetle to it, but he always does. He likes to sing the Hello Song in primary)
- What is your favorite treat? Treat is my favorite is candy. Some blue and black candy.
- What is your favorite drink? Milk and water
- What do you sleep with at night? My bed
- Where is your favorite place to visit? Cody’s
house
- Who is your teacher? My teacher is for swimming
lessons is teacher.
- What do you like to do with your family? Play
with them and watch a movie.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I want
to be Spider Man.
- What makes you happy? Going to work with daddy, but daddy does not let me go to work with him.
- What makes you sad? Sad that I lost my mask.
- What is your favorite book? My favorite book is a book with pictures that I can see.
- What do you like to learn about? To be a man and
grow up like daddy.
- What was the best part of your birthday? Some one
bought me Spider man.


5 comments:
What a great idea to answer the questions in his words- priceless and I love that he wants to grow up and be like his daddy. Cody loves to play with Ethan too, what a fun age they are. (We have Ethan's present and will give it to him on saturday, so glad you guys can come down.)
Heather, The question answer format was so cute. I love to read Ethan's answers. They sound just like him.
Heather, The question answer format was so cute. I love to read Ethan's answers. They sound just like him.
So cute..way fun to actually have you write down exactly what he said. It makes it that much more memorable. Love it!
This was the cutest thing to read! I was laughing the whole time:)He sounds like such a cutie with quite the character! I am stealing this idea from you and doing it when H man turns 4. Ethan sure likes his spiderman ha ha!
Post a Comment