That's right I ran a 10K. I thought I may kill myself, but I did it. Thanks to Jeremy and James for coming to see me finish as well as my sister-in-law Wendy and her kids Anna and Cody. After it was all over and I drove bake to Jeremy's parents house Ethan wanted to know if I got first or second. I told him I did not get first or second. "So you lost mom?" Ethan asked me. "I did not come in last." I told him. He was okay with that, but still disappointed that it was not first or second. I was feeling okay about my time and that fact that I did not walk at all, but I guess I had better try harder so I can impress my children. My official time was 1:02:19:3. I came in 23rd for all the women and 4th for women my age.
Just so you know, they did have these really cool red shirts for the race, but I asked for a small (it even says it on my race bag.) and got an XL. I tried to trade it, bu the only option was a children Small. Not going to happen, so I did not were my shirt. I herd lots of other people say they had shirts that were way to big as well.
11 years ago
.jpg)


1 comment:
Way to go, Heather!! Now, weren't you just telling me not that long ago that I was crazy for racing? :)
Post a Comment