Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mom



Ethan 2014 – Mom

I did my best to write down things exactly how he said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what Ethan said is in green.

1    What is something mom always says to you? Uh, she says thank you when I give you flowers.
   What makes mom happy? Uh, giving you flowers.
3    What makes mom sad? Uh, I don’t do what I am supposed to do.
4  How does Mom make you laugh? Uh, hum, when you tickle me.  
   What was mom like as a child? Uh, A good child.
6   How old is mom? Uh, 38, because old people like dad say 1 with an 8 means 38, so I think it is 38. (28 for the record.)
7   How tall is mom? Uh, I don’t know. Just think. Tall as a…. I know a wolf.
8  What is mom’s favorite thing to do? Uh, to, hum, oh I know. She likes when we go to Disneyland, or when I go to Kindergarten and Mom and dad can go some were by themselves and can relax.
9  What does mom do when you’re not around? Um, she, hum. Maybe you change Graces diaper when she is stinky.
   If mom becomes famous what will it be for? Um, that everyone will like you and you would be famous. When you were a baby no one killed you and you had magic power. (I think he is talking about Harry Potter.)


1   What is mom really good at? Um, At, Hum, You are really nice with you mom, Grandma Avery, You like her so much because she makes yummy food.
1   What is mom not very good at? Um, At, Let’s see here. Um, aha, I know. At helping people at feeding animals.
1   What does mom do for her job? Um, do whatever she wants to do.
1   What is mom’s favorite food? Um, it is …. Any vegetable that you like.
1   What makes you proud of mom? Hum that she lets me have corn dogs and other things that I like when you go with dad and we get a babysitter.
1   If mom was a cartoon character who would she be? Hum, the girl that helps Harry Potter and the Kid.
1   What do you and mom do together? We, hum, what do we do together? I know when James, and Grace and Dad are sleeping we go downstairs and I help you pick up.
1   How are you and mom the same? Hum, let’s think here. Maybe, I know we help clean up when we are asked.
1   How are you and mom different? Uh, mom makes food that she wants to and I see her and I want to make another kind of food.
2   How do you know mom loves you? Uh, because I help her pickup she says thank you.
2   Where is mom’s favorite place to go? I don’t know, so I will just think. Pasta Café. (I think he is talking about Pizza Pie Café.) 


  James 2014 – Mom

  I did my best to write down things exactly how he said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what James said is in blue.
 
    What is something mom always says to you? Get your clothes on and go to sleep.
    What makes mom happy? Not laughing or fight. Just being good.
    What makes mom sad? Fighting
    How does Mom make you laugh? Uh, actually going to sleep.  
    What was mom like as a child? Maybe dad. Mom was dad as a child? Yah.
    How old is mom? Uh, one and a half
    How tall is mom? (Holds his hand up to show me.) How tall is that? Mom you are this tall and holds his hand up again.
    What is mom’s favorite thing to do? Pick up your clothes and go to sleep.
    What does mom do when you’re not around? Goes in the front yard.
    If mom becomes famous what will it be for? Being mom.
    What is mom really good at? Good at jammies and sleeping.
    What is mom not very good at? Not being happy.
    What does mom do for her job? Uh, watching. What does she watch? Lago movies. (I have never seen the Lago Movie.)
    What is mom’s favorite food? Uh, Pizza and little pizza and big pizza and all kinds of food.
    What makes you proud of mom? Happy
    If mom was a cartoon character who would she be? Skylanders What one? Night shift he is powerful.
    What do you and mom do together? Be happy
    How are you and mom the same? Ethan is my same brother. Likes cars. Okay, but how are you the same as mom? Being happy
    How are you and mom different? Uh, you like being a girl. I am not a girl.
    How do you know mom loves you? Being happy
    Where is mom’s favorite place to go? Outside

I   I think happy was James default answer. 





2 comments:

Krystell said...

LOL, that is hillarious! What a cute idea. They will love it when they get older =0) Such fun kids

Carlin said...

These are so fun to read!