Ethan chose to play T-ball this year instead of soccer, and he loved it. He would come home from a practice or game and then play with Jeremy and James in the back yard for as long as we would let him. He was quite good for his first time playing.
11 years ago


1 comment:
Heather, just got caught up in your posts, and all I have to say is YOU ARE AMAZING! Seriously admire you a ton. Keep up the hard work, I am sure it's exhausting but worth it! It seems like you have had a lot added to your shoulders and I am amazed at how well you have been doing. I know there is only 1% of what I see/read and can't imagine what else you have to go through. Glad you enjoyed Sun Valley, it's become somewhat "home" to us now. Love ya!!
Post a Comment