Monday, October 26, 2020

Mom 2020

This year with all the craziness, I never asked my kids these questions around mothers day, so I am doing it know. The picture was taken on mothers day. 

 Ethan 2020 – Mom


I did my best to write down things exactly how he said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what Ethan said is in blue

What is something mom always says to you? Oh Ethan.

What makes mom happy? When every Hyrum does something silly. 

What makes mom sad?  When every, well it is a happy, but sad thing. when ever we go to the Lava cemetery. 

How does Mom make you laugh?  When you tease dad.

What was mom like as a child?  Well you lived a lot differently than me on a farm. 

How old is mom? 35

How tall is mom? 6' 3" no, no your 5' 3"

What is mom’s favorite thing to do? Do something with us when we don't fight.

What does mom do when you’re not around? You play with Hyrum. 

If mom becomes famous what will it be for? Probably, acting. 

What is mom really good at? Teasing dad. 

What is mom not very good at? Giving James a hug.

What does mom do for her job? You pretty much just keep care of us. Hyrum most of the time and us once we come back from learning. 

What is mom’s favorite food? Salad, no, I don't know. Lets say. I know it is not this, but I am going to say pumpkin pie.

What makes you proud of mom? How well you have done at taking care of us and that you have survived so far.

What makes mom proud of you? Watching me play baseball, football and basketball. You're really impressed with how good I am. 

If mom was a cartoon character who would she be? Mini Mouse

What do you and mom do together? We watch good moves together. You and me go to my games together, we play card games and board games. We play outside together. 

How are you and mom the same?  We are both good at sports, we are both funny. We are both short, well not for long. I am going to be tall. We both have brown hair. 

How are you and mom different? We're different because your a girl and I'm a boy. You like girl stuff. I like boy stuff. You have to keep care of the kids and I don't. 

How do you know mom loves you? Because you're my mom. Because you always tell me how great I am. 

Where is mom’s favorite place to go? Probably the Lava Cemetery.

James 2020 – Mom

I did my best to write down things exactly how he said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what James said is in Green.

What is something mom always says to you? Go do your chores.

What makes mom happy? When I do my chores and have the house picked up.

What makes mom sad? When I don't do my shores and the house is a mess.

How does Mom make you laugh? By telling a joke. 

What was mom like as a child? She was a goof ball and did her chores.

How old is mom? 35

How tall is mom? 5 foot 3

What is mom’s favorite thing to do? Have fun with the family.

What does mom do when you’re not around? Chores, cleans up the house or paints.

If mom becomes famous what will it be for? For being pretty.

What is mom really good at? Mom is really good at...um...being kind.

What is mom not very good at? Mom is not very good at keeping her anger. 

What does mom do for her job? Keeps care of us.  

What is mom’s favorite food? I don't know what is your favorite food? I want to know what you think. Is it chicken or cake.

What makes you proud of mom? That she keeps us safe and feed. 

What makes mom proud of you? When I accomplish something. Like perfect A's in everything. 

If mom was a cartoon character who would she be? Mini Mouse.

What do you and mom do together? Clean, play board games, talk, laugh. 

How are you and mom the same? Oh my goodness...we both think everyone else is to laud during special things.

How are you and mom different? You clean the house constantly. 

How do you know mom loves you? When she cares about me. 

Where is mom’s favorite place to go? Great Grandma Avery's ranch. 

Grace 2020 – Mom

I did my best to write down things exactly how she said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what Grace said is in Pink.

What is something mom always says to you? Clean my room

What makes mom happy? Playing with my family.

What makes mom sad? When I don't do my work. 

How does Mom make you laugh? Joking around and having fun with us. 

What was mom like as a child? Having fun and riding four wheelers. Since you had four wheelers at your grandmas house. 

How old is mom? 39, wait 38

How tall is mom? 10 inches.

What is mom’s favorite thing to do? Visit your grandmas house. 

What does mom do when you’re not around? Clean the house and paint the house. 

If mom becomes famous what will it be for? Painting. Your great at painting. Painting art. 

What is mom really good at? Painting art.

What is mom not very good at? Making Hyrum happy.

What does mom do for her job? Take care of kids. 

What is mom’s favorite food? Chicken soup. 

What makes you proud of mom? Cleaning the house and helping us with homework.

What makes mom proud of you?  When I clean my room and do my chores. 

If mom was a cartoon character who would she be? A clown. 

What do you and mom do together?  Homework and do hair and clean up my room.

How are you and mom the same? We both have brown hair. We are both girls. We both like movies and we both like to dress up. We both like to get our picture taken. We both like to do hair, and we both like to dance around. 

How are you and mom different? I play you clean up. You paint I don't. Your a grown up. I'm a kid. You have bigger clothes. 

How do you know mom loves you? When I do a dance move and when I clean my room and when I help around and when I help cook.

Where is mom’s favorite place to go? shopping

Gavin 2020 – Mom

I did my best to write down things exactly how he said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what Gavin said is in Red.

What is something mom always says to you? Be good.

What makes mom happy? We love her.

What makes mom sad?  Hurting her. 

How does Mom make you laugh?  By tickling me and by blowing me in the tummy. 

What was mom like as a child?  A soccer queen. 

How old is mom?  8

How tall is mom? Almost as tall as dad.

What is mom’s favorite thing to do?  Work

What does mom do when you’re not around? Work

If mom becomes famous what will it be for? Famous of, her famous of giving people stuff.

What is mom really good at? Playing games.

What is mom not very good at?  Her like messed up of working.

What does mom do for her job? Work

What is mom’s favorite food? Her makes cookies and that is her favorite food. 

What makes you proud of mom? Her loves me. 

What makes mom proud of you? I kiss her.

If mom was a cartoon character who would she be? Sonic 

How are you and mom the same? We are not the same age, but we love each other.

How are you and mom different?  We are not the same age.

How do you know mom loves you?  Because I kiss her. 

Where is mom’s favorite place to go? To the star place. (Carl's Jr.) Because that is mine. Because it is so much fun. 

No comments: