11 years ago
Tuesday, November 2, 2021
Happy Birthday Hyrum
In November we celebrate this surprise blessings birthday. He turned three a few weeks ago and is still holding on to his terrible two tantrums. Thankfully, when he is not throwing a tantrum he is the sweetest, kindest, most helpful and smart three year old I know. (Okay, I’m his mom, so I’m a little biased, but really he is a great kid.) Hyrum is so very loved by all of us and teaches us how to enjoy life. Bumps and bruises, cuts and scrapes are a small price to pay to get the most out of life. You’re only two once after all! We could not imagine life with out him. We are looking forward to an adventures year with our now three year old. Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment