Friday, December 24, 2021

Duke

Jeremy went to Idaho Falls on Christmas Eve to get a gift that was just finished in time for Christmas. He called and asked me for a code to my VENMO I was busy and just gave it to him. Thinking it was for what ever gift he went to get. I needed to run a errand and was not home when Jeremy got home, so he called me. I said I was almost home. He was just getting out of the van when I pulled up. He first asked if I looked at my Venmo. I said no. Then he asked me to help him get some things from the van. I was just thinking it was what ever he had bought and opened the door. I almost dyed when I saw this cute puppy. Jeremy had told the kids they could get a dog if they built a dog house and they did, so Christmas Eve gift to them he not only got the gift he went to pick up he went to Sportsman's Wearhouse parking lot were people go to sale puppy's and bought this yellow lab puppy. That's why he needed my Venmo. 

The kids almost died when we walked in with him. This is going to be a lot of work to have a new puppy in the winter, but we all love him. For half a day his name was Lucky, but Ethan called a family council to have an official discussion and we all decided to name him Duke. 



 

No comments: