How old are you? 11
What is your favorite food? Hamburgers or Pizza
What is your favorite color? Purple
Who is your best friend? I have lots, Carston, Dylan, Cole Anderson, Cole Johnson, Kieran, Declan, Aidan.
Where is your favorite place to eat? Chick-fil-a
What is your favorite thing to do? Play basketball and football
What is your favorite animal? Dog
What is your favorite toy? Shashibo (shape shifting cube), BB gun, and little arcade thing
What is your favorite movie? There's lots of them... don't have just one
What is your favorite TV Show? Scooby Doo
What do you help mom with? Dishes, bathroom, the garbage's, vacuuming, picking up the house.. that's all.
What do you help dad with? Making the dog house, making and fixes stuff. Like the skis. Help find the remote when others have sold or lost it.
What is your favorite song? I'm not sure what's it's called. Mmm... umm. "I'm still standing"
What is your favorite treat? One of mom's giant cookies with frosting and strawberry jam
What is your favorite drink? Cream soda or Dr. Pepper
What do you sleep with at night? My Snoopy Blanket from Grandma Merrill and my stuffed unicorn from Grandpa Furniss.
Where is your favorite place to visit? Grandpa Furniss's or Great Grandma Avery's
Who is your teacher? Mrs. Summers
What do you like to do with your family? Play board games (I'm practically unbeatable in the old version of Ticket to Ride)
What do you want to be when you grow up? Professional athlete or coach
What makes you happy? Playing games with my family, skiing, and making a half-court shot
What is your favorite book? Oh my ... there's no way I could choose just one. Last Kids on Earth series, Land of Stories, Story Thieves, Diary of the Wimpy Kid. Eragon series, Dragon Masters, Wings of Fire
What do you like to learn about? The books I'm reading and math
What was the best part of your birthday? Celebrating it with my family


No comments:
Post a Comment