Christmas morning started at 5am when the kids woke us up. I guess I should say it started for Jeremy and I at 5am. The kids were up before that. We were given lots of wonderful gifts. 
We were thankful to have church at 12pm so we could enjoy a slow lazy morning before heading to church.
I was in charge of the Christmas program at church. Grace, Gavin and Hyrum sang three songs with the primary. (Christmas Bells Are Ringing (Grace played the bells on this song), When Joseph Went To Bethlehem, and If I Were There). Grace was supposed to read a scripter before the primary sang, but they started singing before she could read it and she felt very bad and cried when it was done. Jeremy, Ethan and James sand with the Young Men (Far, Far Away On Judea's Plain) Jeremy also sand with a group of five men (With Wondering Awe) and he read a scripture.
After Church we got ready to have Jeremy's parents come for Christmas dinner. They of course brought more gifts. We enjoyed visiting and playing games with them until they had to leave. We also enjoyed phone calls from my dad and Tami's family.


No comments:
Post a Comment