How old are you? Holds up 4 fingers. How many is that? 4
What is your favorite color? red
What is your favorite food? Pancakes
Who is your best friend? Marshall (Johnson) and Brock (Summers) and Ann (Cook). I am done. I only have those friends. I only have those friends mom.
Where is your favorite place to eat? At Pizza. I don't actually like pancakes I like pizza. I like pizza when we get it.
What is your favorite thing to do? Like to play with my friends.
What is your favorite animal? Like a tiger with sharp nails. Those ones, but they attack them, but I like them.
What is your favorite toy? That robot, but it's red. Him.
What is your favorite movie? Sonic, Sonic, mom
What is your favorite TV Show? Sonic, mom Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic.
What do you help mom with? When you get a dirty floor I help her and when the laundry is really clean and dirty I help her.
What do you help dad with? I really can't say it, but what is it. I don't know tell me about it. When he is going I give him a hug.
What is your favorite song? skip
What is your favorite treat? a sucker. I love suckers so much.
What is your favorite drink? Soda. mom soda, but what kind, Sprite
What do you sleep with at night? My sunny bee
Where is your favorite place to visit? Lets skip that one. Two skipped.
Who is your teacher? I'm not going at school yet. What about at primary. I don't know lets skip it. Skip, skip, skip
What do you like to do with your family? play hide and seek with them.
What do you want to be when you grow up? skip
What makes you happy? when no one hurt me
What makes you sad? when someone hurts me.
What is your favorite book? Christmas
What do you like to learn about? let's skip it because I can't really do it.
What was the best part of your birthday? My best part is eating a cake.


No comments:
Post a Comment