On Saturday we went to the BYU vs. ISU game at the Holt Arena in Pocatello. Ethan loved the game. He just sat on Jeremy's lap staring at the court for the whole first half. I think Jeremy liked taking his son to a basketball game. It is just a glimpse of the future games I am sure the will go to together. I really enjoyed watching them together, but the game was really boring. I do like basket ball, but BYU was so far ahead the whole game that it was not even interesting.
11 years ago


3 comments:
I actually thought it was quite exciting. But what can I say routing for BYU and being in the ISU student section!!! I liked the fights, it was like being at a hockey game. to me the more fights the better. I wish we could have sat closer to you guys. Hope to see you again soon.
Hey guys!!! It looks like you have had a lot of fun and spiritual outings happening lately. That's awesome. So proud of Ethan too. We were in Pocatello when this game was going on. It sounded like fun. Too bad we didn't go we could have ran into you guys.
Hey you guys should come for dinner sometime after the term ends if you are in town for the holidays. If not we can do it sometime in January.
Post a Comment