Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Husband Tag


1. Where did you meet your husband? We met at BYU-Idaho when I moved into the same apartment complex he lived at (Fall 2004). We went to Yellow Stone with friends and really hit it off. Jeremy asked me out two days later and we have been together ever since. (That is the very condensed version of the story).

2. How long did you date? We dated for about 4 months before he popped the question then we were engaged for another 3 months.

3. How long have you been married? 3 years, 7 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days.

4. What does he do that surprises you? He can not remember most of high school, dates or other important things about when we dated or were first married, etc., but if you ask him anything about sports he can tell you all about it. Even things that happened a long time ago. If you want to know a scripture he can tell you what it said or were to find it. He knows different kinds of cars, truck and semi trucks from long distance away and all kinds of facts about them. And most impressive. He can look at a license plate and remember it. We will be driving and he will say we passed that car before. I remember the licence plate.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? I like his arms. They are strong and muscular, but not bulging all over the place. I also love his athletic build. It is one of my first memories of him. I saw him from across the apartment complex. He had basketball shorts on and a tee shirt, and had a basket ball. Even from far away I was attracted to this tall, dark and athletic looking guy.

6. What is his best quality? Most of the time he is very unselfish. He puts others before himself. This is tied with the patient he has when it comes to me.

7. Does he have a nick name for you? Sweet Heart or Babe

8. What is his favorite food? He will eat anything, well almost. His favorite would probably be anything his mom makes. I will never be able to do it just like her. Anyone else have that problem.

9. What is his favorite sport? Football/basketball

10. When and where was your first kiss? Our first kiss was in November (the 6th I think) of 2004. It was outside my apartment at Green Brier in Rexburg. Jeremy tried to kiss me on a mountain in Driggs (I think it is called Pack Saddle?) when the sun was setting,(I know very romantic), but I was not ready to kiss him. I just turned it into a nice hug. Because of this our first kiss was in a less romantic place, but still very good. (Jeremy will hate that I put that on here).

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We just love being together. We like to play games, watch movies, talk, go for walks, go out to eat, and teas each other. Jeremy loves to go to new places and try new things and I get dragged along. I have to say most of the time it turns out to be fun and we have had a lot of good experience and seen a lot of things because of his prodding and persistence.

12. Do you have children? Yes we do! One very active 51/2 month old baby boy Ethan.

13. Does he have hidden talents? He is actually pretty good at fixing things and building things. I don't thing I or others give him enough credit in this department. I am always asking if he really knows what he is doing. (Not what a man wants to here). I think that because he is so good with computer things most people just assume that he would not be very handy, but he really is. If he does not know how to fix it or build it he usually can figure it out.

14. Who said I love you first? He definitely did. I took me some time to say I love you and I think that made him a little worried. In fact when I went to tell him that I loved him. He thought I was going to break up with him. I guess I am not good at the whole I love you thing.

15. His favorite music? He likes a little bit of everything. He has songs he likes, but not really a genera of music that he prefers over the others.

16. What do you admire most about him? He is so patient most of the time with me and others. He truly tries to help and serve others when he can. He is very humble. He truly is trying to be Christ like. This is not to say that he is always perfect and I get upset with him plenty, but I think he is an all around good guy, and probably the only one that could handle a high strung girl like be. I am so lucky to have found him.

17. What is his favorite color? Deep lake blue

18. Will he read this? Eventually he will

I found this on a friends blog. I thought it was a good tag because I know I don't tell other people, or Jeremy how great he is enough. Also, Like most family blogs I do most of the blogging, so others mostly learn about me, not about Jeremy. If anyone wants to be tagged on this one go for it. Your husband will probably love it. I hope mine will.

6 comments:

Jeremy and Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy and Heather said...

Okay, I think I finally got my blog working again so that you can comment on it. I hope so. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Angela Brown said...

I am totally stealing this just so ya know. I thought it was sweet to read about you guys... even the condensed version of your hook up
(0=

Mark & Shayla said...

I love reading other peoples love stories (in any form.) It is so dang romantic. Horray for great husbands!

Anonymous said...

It was a problem with the word verification. I am at my parent's house and it's working here. I wonder if it will work at home. It was happening on a lot of people's blogs so it was probably my computer.

Jenni said...

Fun to read about Jeremy...he is a great guy and I can easily see all the great qualities in him that your mentioned. Plus, I hear your about Aunt Shelley's food, she is a great cook! Casey even raves about her food...:)