On Saturday we drove to Kelly Canyon to go hunting for a Christmas tree. I was a little worried how Ethan would handle it, but he really liked it. After about an hour of walking around and looking at many, many trees. I picked one. It was the best we saw I think. Not perfect, but isn't that one of the great things about real tr
ees they have character, and they smell so good. Jeremy quickly cut it down and carried it back. We had a really good time as a family. 

4 comments:
How fun! Ethan looks so cute all bundled up. Enjoy your first family Christmas tree!
I love real Christmas trees too. Alot of memories with them. Merry Christmas!
We have a fake tree and I REALLY miss the pine smell that a real tree brings. You must be all ready for Christmas now!
You are so adventerous. I am glad that you take advantage of the forest and get a real tree. We are boring. We need to see your house all decorated too. Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment