My little man is 2 years old! I don't know what happened. (Okay, it is a good thing as we are about to have baby number three and I don't think I could handle more than one baby at a time. Still he seems way to grown up all of the sudden.)
My sister Tami invited Ethan and James to come spend the weekend at her house. They had lots of fun there playing at the park, going to the zoo, making blankets forts, etc. Lets face it aunts and uncles are way more fun than parents. We did not see James until the afternoon of his birthday at my nephews birthday party. (His birthday was the day before.) Because of all of these things we decided to wait and celibate James birthday on Monday.
Nothing big for this party. Just our family. We had hamburgers and fries for his birthday dinner, opened gifts and had cake and ice cream. I think Ethan was just as excited as James for his birthday. This is the first birthday that James has really know what to do. He new to open his gifts. Just not as fast as Ethan wanted him to. James just wanted to play with each gift he opened. He also knew to blow out the candle and did not want to wait for us to sing happy birthday to him.
Happy Birthday to our 2 year old baby boy James! We sure love you.


3 comments:
What a cute cake. It looks like he had a great birthday. I'm impressed with Tammi's energy in taking the boys for the weekend. I'm sure they had lots of fun.
What an adorable cake! You are an awesome mom! Miss you guys tons!
what a cute cake. He is such a handsome little man.
Post a Comment