Monday, June 27, 2022

Lagoon

We went down to Payson, Utah to my cousin Preston Avery's mission fair well. It think it was good for my boys to see him choosing to go on a mission. Ethan, James and I were even able to go see him be set apart. We surprised the kids and spent the night in an rental house then took them to Lagoon the next day. 

I was not sure how it was going to go, but we all loved it. it was just one of those really good days. We got there before it opened and did not leave until after 9pm. It made for a very long drive home, but it was worth it. We rode a lot of rides. Somethings more than once! Hyrum was not tall enough to ride on everything and a few of the rides Gavin and Grace chose not to ride. Although they did most of them. I missed out on a few as we were taking turns with Hyrum when he could not ride, but I got a lot in. I must be getting old because some of the rides turned my stomach, but not enough to stop going.

 We did: Cannibal, Bombora, Red Baron, Odysea, Marry-go-round, Puff the Little Dragon, Rattlesnake Rapids, Air Race, Kontiki, The White Roller Coaster, Baby Boats, Bat, Boomerang, Bulgy, Colossus, Dinosaur Drop, Dragonfly, Flying Aces, Helicopters, Jet Star, Jumping Dragon, Log Flume, Moonraker, Paratrooper, Rocket, scailiwags, sky fighter, sky scraper, Speedway Jr. The Spider, Terroried, Tidal way, Tilt-a-Whirl, Tipsey Tea Cups, Wicked, Wild Kingdom Train, Wild Mouse, Ruka Safari, Flying Tigers. 

We also went to Lagoona Beach in the middle of the hot day.


 

No comments: