They changed swim lessons to only a week (5 days) instead of spreading it out between two weeks (8 days) I was not sure how the kids would do, but it worked well. We did stay to have them swim 3 out of the 5 days and I think that helped. Hyrum did have a day that he refused to do lessons. I have never had that happen before. Both Grace and Gavin have gotten to the point that I don't feel like they have to have a life jacket on all of the time. It is still a little stressful keeping track of all of the kids on my own at the pool, but we had fun and no one drowned.
We enjoyed that day that our friends the cooks joined us at the pool and the day Jeremy came swimming with us after work. Ethan got the first real sunburn he can remember and thought he was going to die.


No comments:
Post a Comment