Ethan 2022 – Dad
I did my best to write down things exactly how he said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what Ethan said is in green.
What is something dad always says to you? Stop being annoying to your sibling
What makes dad happy? mom
What makes dad sad? when he doesn't get what he wants
How does dad make you laugh? when he does something weird
What was dad like as a child? he played with a lot of his neighbor friends
How old is dad? 41
How tall is dad? 6ft 3in
What is dad's favorite thing to do? not work
What does dad do when you’re not around? work
If dad becomes famous what will it be for? his life with a bunch of girls and then his life with a bunch boys
What is dad really good at? work
What is dad not very good at? thinking like a boy
What does dad do for his job? he does programming
What is dad's favorite food? the food off of other peoples plates
What makes you proud of dad? work
What makes dad proud of you? sports
If dad was a cartoon character who would he be? Fred
What do you and dad do together? watch
How are you and dad the same? I'm tall he's tall
How are you and dad different? we both think differently
How do you know dad loves you? He lets me stay at the house
Where is dad's favorite place to go? Home
James 2022– Dad
I did my best to write down things exactly how he said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what James said is in blue.
What is something dad always says to you? go to bed
What makes dad happy? when I listen to him
What makes dad sad? when I don't listen to him
How does dad make you laugh? by being funny with his dad jokes
What was dad like as a child? he liked sports and lots of them
How old is dad? 41
How tall is dad 6ft. 3 in.
What is dad’s favorite thing to do? go out with mom
What does dad do when you’re not around? his job
If dad becomes famous what will it be for? loving mom
What is dad really good at? cooking
What is dad not very good at? being small
What does dad do for his job? make things that high school kids do.
What is dad’s favorite food? pizza
What makes you proud of dad? what he has accomplished in 9 years.
What makes dad proud of you? nothing
If dad was a cartoon character who would he be? poppy
What do you and dad do together? play sports
How are you and dad the same? Both on the same team in football
How are you and dad different? he is way to tall
How do you know dad loves you? I don't know
Where is dad's favorite place to go? home
Grace 2022 – Dad
I did my best to write down things exactly how she said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what Grace said is in pink.
What is something dad always says to you? You should read a book instead of watch T.V. or play outside.
What makes dad happy? When we don't watch T.V. and do something productive.
What makes dad sad? Ignoring him and making a giant mess.
How does dad make you laugh? He makes me laugh by doing something weird or funny.
What was dad like as a child? He after school he did not have a snack and went to work.
How old is dad? 49, no 45.
How tall is dad? 6 feet and 6 inches
What is dad’s favorite thing to do? Play sports and play board games with his family.
What does dad do when you’re not around? Dad watches movies, eats ice cream and cleans up the house.
If dad becomes famous what will it be for? Watching the most shows.
What is dad really good at? Football and cleaning the house and board games.
What is dad not very good at? Dad is not good at keeping my room clean.
What does dad do for his job? He makes money by doing video's. Like making videos. And he works with one of our cousins. (Breanna Brown)
What is dad’s favorite food? Soup, broccoli, vegetables, and restaurant food. Pizza and hamburgers too.
What makes you proud of dad? That he helps us clean up the house.
What makes dad proud of you? I started to stop eating that much ice cream.
If dad was a cartoon character who would he be? Donald Duck or if Nacho Libra was a cartoon he would be Nacho Libra.
What do you and dad do together? Read
How are you and dad the same? We both like movies and ice cream
How are you and dad different? He's a boy. I'm a girl obviously. Also, I eat more ice cream than him.
How do you know dad loves you? He says I Love You and he gives me gifts on Christmas and on my birthday.
Where is dad’s favorite place to go? On a date with mom.
Gavin 2022 – Dad
I did my best to write down things exactly how she said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what Gavin said is in Orange.
What is something dad always says to you? Be nice.
What makes dad happy? What makes dad happy is cleaning up the house. When he gets home the house is clean.
What makes dad sad? When we be bad.
How does dad make you laugh? Funny shows.
What was dad like as a child? He likes to bounce on his trampoline and move it to bounce on his trampoline while playing basketball.
How old is dad? I know it's not 20 hundred. Its close to 30. Its close to 32.
How tall is dad? 5 foot I think.
What is dad’s favorite thing to do? Watch movies with the family.
What does dad do when you’re not around? Clean the house, watch a movie, or hang out with mom, or drive to a restaurant, or get us food.
If dad becomes famous what will it be for? Football
What is dad really good at? Don't know.
What is dad not very good at? Don't know too.
What does dad do for his job? He helps the world.
What is dad’s favorite food? Don't know.
What makes you proud of dad? Don't know
What makes dad proud of you? To help the family. Well mostly not really.
If dad was a cartoon character who would he be? Don't know
What do you and dad do together? Not really much.
How are you and dad the same? Don't know.
How are you and dad different? Don't know.
How do you know dad loves you? Don't know
Where is dad’s favorite place to go? On a date with mom.


No comments:
Post a Comment