Sunday, October 16, 2022

Grace 10 Years Old

  How old are you?  10

What is your favorite food? breakfast food, spaghetti and noodles

What is your favorite color? orange

Who is your best friend? I have a friend group but if I had it choose it would be Kaydree Johnson

Where is your favorite place to eat? Chuck-A-Rama

What is your favorite thing to do? Play with my family and Duke

What is your favorite animal? dog 

What is your favorite toy? stuffy

What is your favorite movie? I like  a lot of movie

What is your favorite TV Show?  cartoon 

What do you help mom with? clean the house

What do you help dad with? help dad with dad stuff 

What is your favorite song? I LIKE A LOT of songs

What is your favorite treat? Snickers and milky way 

What is your favorite drink?  I don't drink

What do you sleep with at night? Duke


Where is your favorite place to visit? Avery ranch

Who is your teacher? Mrs. Evans

What do you like to do with your family? play games

What do you want to be when you grow up? a mom or teacher

What makes you happy? my family

What makes you sad? losing someone I love

What is your favorite book? bad guys

What do you like to learn about? Idaho history

What was the best part of your birthday? presents
 

No comments: