
Jeremy's sister Wendy invited us to participate in a fun run with her family. We decided to do it and had a lot of fun. No we are not super marathon runners. It was just a 2.5K. We were hoping that Ethan would run some of it, but he woke up sick that morning. (He did not even go to church the next day he was still so sick.) Jeremy was such a good guy and pushed both of the boys most of the way. I only pushed for a little bit, and mostly because I insisted on it. The race definitely has an energy about it. I could see why people would like to run them. Though, I still don't think I would love training for a race.
We got lots of good food after the race and Jeremy even won a $50 gift card after the race. (and he took second for the men. He would not want me to say that because he does not think it is a big deal, but I think it is good).
3 comments:
How fun! I'm glad you got to enjoy the fun of a race. I LOVE racing. But you have to understand...I HATE training for them, but it is so worth it after I cross the finish line. It looks like the boys had fun. And great job Jeremy! 2nd place is awesome.
Good job both of you! What a great thing to be involved in.
You guys are and look awesome!! :) C U Saturday for round 2:)
Post a Comment