Thursday, July 14, 2011

Van

I can't believe it, but it it's true. We bought a van. Our car died and would have been more to fix it than it was worth, so we needed a new vehicle. Looking towards the future we decided we needed a vehicle with more room. We found a great deal on a Toyota Sienna, (no bells and whistles, but it is in good condition), so we bought it. I really thought it would be Jeremy who had a hard time getting a van, but it was me. I think it drives nice and I love the extra room. It is just the thought of having a van. It is such a mom vehicle. I know, I know I am a mom, and I love it!, but I'm I really old enough to be driving the soccer mom van around. I guess so.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Heather I felt the same way when we purchased our first van just after our twins were born! It is a crazy old lady kind of adjustment. But I LOVE it! You will too. :)