Ethan's Third Birthday was low key. We did not invite anyone over, but I still think he had fun. I made homemade pizza just like he wanted, and he did not eat it. That is normal for Ethan. Ethan we opened all of his wonderful gifts. (Thanks everyone!) Every gift he opened he just wanted to play with. We should have started in the morning and let him play with them instead of making him move on to the next gift. I also made a jeep cake that Ethan wanted. It did not really turn out like I hoped, but Ethan loved it and that is the importing thing. I also forgot to get candles, so we had to use matches. Ethan enjoyed all of his gifts and getting calls from his family to wish him happy birthday. (Even if he still will not talk to you on the phone he always has a big smile).
We love Ethan and all the energy he has brought into our home. I know all parents say this, but it does seem like just the other day we brought him home from the hospital, and now we are celebrating his third birthday. Happy Birthday Ethan! We can't wait to see all the new things you will do this coming year.
Just a few things about Ethan now that his is three:
- He is learning to pedal his tricycle.
- He likes to color.
- He likes to look at books
- He still has some accidents, but for the most part he is potty trained.
- He loves cars, and supper hero's (spider man most of all)
- He likes to wear his cowboy paints (jeans).
- He is very protective of James.
- He can get into everything in our house, child proofed or not.
- He loves to play pretend (dogs, cowboys, spider mand, black panther, the hulk, monsters, etc.), and he is really good at it. It is so cute to watch.


2 comments:
Three?! Where does time go? I think the jeep cake looks so cute.
Nice job on the cake, I never did know what you made. Love it!
Post a Comment