Ethan 2021 – Mom
The questions are in black and Ethan wrote his answers in GREEN.
What is something mom always says to you? oh really
What makes mom happy? when my siblings and me are being funny
What makes mom sad? when we steal
How does mom make you laugh? when ever I talk to her she's really funny
What was mom like as a child? a girl that worked on the farm and who was shy
How old is mom? 36
How tall is mom? 5ft 3in
What is mom's favorite thing to do? maybe play with us
What does mom do when you’re not around? blog
If mom becomes famous what will it be for? cooking
What is mom really good at? softball
What is mom not very good at? getting Hyrum to go to the bathroom
What does mom do for his job? be a mom and clean the house + make the food
What is mom's favorite food? Mexican
What makes you proud of mom? that she was athletic
What makes mom proud of you? that I'm good at sports and all kinds of things
If mom was a cartoon character who would she be? probably Daphne from Scooby Doo
What do you and mom do together? talk and play sports
How are you and mom the same? we're athletic and we're both small
How are you and mom different? she's from Lava and I'm from Ririe
How do you know mom loves you? cause I'm her oldest child and the most awesome child
Where is mom's favorite place to go? what ever place as long as I'm there
James 2021 – Mom
The questions are in black and James wrote his answers in Blue.
What is something mom always says to you? I love you.
What makes mom happy? when I do my work.
What makes mom sad? when I'm mean.
How does mom make you laugh? I do something funny.
What was mom like as a child? she was funny and fun.
How old is mom? she is 36
How tall is mom? mom is 5foot 3in.
What is mom’s favorite thing to do? be with dad.
What does mom do when you’re not around? clean the house.
If mom becomes famous what will it be for? it will be for being fun well camping.
What is mom really good at? making us eat our vegetable's.
What is mom not very good at? making us go to sleep.
What does mom do for her job? keeps care of us.
What is mom’s favorite food? maybe salad.
What makes you proud of mom? when she is super
What makes mom proud of you? when I do good in spelling.
If mom was a cartoon character who would she be? grannie
What do you and mom do together? play board games.
How are you and mom the same? we both have had brasses.
How are you and mom different? she's small I'm tall
How do you know mom loves you? she shows it
Where is mom's favorite place to go? Great grandmas farm
Grace 2021 – Mom
I did my best to write down things exactly how she said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what Grace said is in PINK.
What is something mom always says to you? Help pick up.
What makes mom happy? That is heard to say, but I think when the house is cleaned up.
What makes mom sad? When your not feeling good and we are just messing the house up and you're trying to clean.
How does mom make you laugh? Sometimes you make jokes, or you tickle me.
What was mom like as a child? You liked playing outside and probably I would say you helped around with your mom.
How old is mom? 39
How tall is mom? 5 foot 2 no 5.
What is mom’s favorite thing to do? Probably cook
What does mom do when you’re not around? Sometimes you make dinner, or you clean up the house, or if we are at school you take care of Hyrum and Gavin until lunch then Gavin goes to school, and you also pick up.
If mom becomes famous what will it be for? Singing songs
What is mom really good at? Singing and cooking and cleaning
What is mom not very good at? That's a heard one, but if I had to say something. Wait can I say skip? No. Not good at football. Probably. I don't know.
What does mom do for his job? Take care of the kids, make sure we go to school on time, cook and clean. Wait not clean.
What is mom’s favorite food? I would say salad. Vegetable salad.
What makes you proud of mom? I'm proud of mom because she helps us, and I'm proud of her because even if we don't help her she still does it, and I'm proud of mom for helping me with my workbook, and I'm proud of mom for cooking for us.
What makes mom proud of you? If I clean up the house, clean up my room, vacuum a room and pick up my room.
If mom was a cartoon character who would she be? The princes that cooks. Tiana? Ya.
What do you and mom do together? Sometimes we clean up my room. Sometimes we ... once we went to this thing that we went together with we saw Arial. Sometimes we go on mom and daughter dates.
How are you and mom the same? We both have brown hair. We both love makeup and I think that is it.
How are you and mom different? When ever I dress up fancy to go somewhere you always tell me to go change, or I clean my room how I like it, but you come in and say there is more stuff to pick up.
How do you know mom loves you? Whenever she smiles at me, or whenever she does kind stuff, or whenever I do kind stuff for her she sometimes hugs me.
Where is mom’s favorite place to go? Probably to Grandma Avery's house, or to your sister or brothers houses.
Gavin 2021 – Mom
I did my best to write down things exactly how she said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what Gavin said is in RED.
What is something mom always says to you? Do homework! That's true. I do it and you still say do homework.
What makes mom happy? Two things: Giving her a song and I love you and I kiss her. There is one more thing that makes mom happy is gives her flowers.
What makes mom sad? Being rude to her, and just being mean. Breaking her heart.
How does mom make you laugh? Tickling me, doing funny jokes and nothing else.
What was mom like as a child? I don't know. No guesses? How about every chore. No every girl chore. Because you like girl. You are a girl and you like girl chores.
How old is mom? Can't remember. Any guesses? Is it 15? How old are you? 36. Write it down, 36.
How tall is mom? 16
What is mom’s favorite thing to do? Being with the family.
What does mom do when you’re not around? Watch TV and Ethan makes me do homework and do my homework. That what you do when I'm not around, what do I do when you're not around. Go on your phone and work and go on the down stairs computer and work.
If mom becomes famous what will it be for? Being a great singer.
What is mom really good at? Playing board games.
What is mom not very good at? Playing outside games.
What does mom do for his job? I don't know I give up.
What is mom’s favorite food? Vegetable Pizza
What makes you proud of mom? You helping me.
What makes mom proud of you? When I do my homework.
If mom was a cartoon character who would she be? The girl Bugs Bunny.
What do you and mom do together? We go on dates.
How are you and mom the same? We have the same color hair.
How are you and mom different? We have different faces. Dad and me have the same faces.
How do you know mom loves you? Because I say I love you and you love me too.
Where is mom’s favorite place to go? You know when you and dad go on a date. All of those places.


No comments:
Post a Comment