Saturday, July 17, 2021

Tin Cup Challenge

 James decided that he wanted to run a 5K and so he and I started running at the end of April. It was not easy and there were a lot of days he wanted to quit. We both stuck it out and signed up to run a free race up in Driggs called the Tin Cup Challenge. Ethan decided to also run with us. Ethan ran his personal best and James and I finished together. We did walk for a little bit but went right back to running. We finished faster than Jeremy thought, so no one was at the finish. I am so proud of James for sticking with it and reaching his goal. 


The Tin Cup Challenge also had lots of free activities and free breakfast that our whole family enjoyed. After the festivities were over we ate lunch at O'Rourkes.
We then enjoyed a drive over to Ashton and back down to The St. Anthoney Sand Dunes to cool off and swim in the river.


We finished our day with dinner at El Jaliciense.


No comments: